Best Solar Flagpole light. If you been looking for a great solar light for your flagpole this is the one.
We even offer a double light setup that is this solar light with one more light click here for more details.
Also comes with a ground spike if you don't want to mount on a pole.
Comes with a warranty direct from manufacturer!
LED Lights and Solar Panel - 3 years
Batteries and Printed Circuit Board - 1 year
Case, connectors and wires - 90 days
Solar panel 4.5V 400mA
Rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium ion battery
12 pcs LEDs
Solar panel charges battery by day, for automatic illumination at night.
Typically provides 6 to 12 hours of illumination based on conditions.
Solar light mounts on any flagpole 2" to 4" in diameter.
Comes with 4 stainless steel mounting rings to hold solar light around flagpole.
Two 2" stainless steel mounting rings and two 4" stainless steel mounting rings.
Mounting rings are hose clamps that adjust to fit around your 4" and below flagpole.
LED Solar Flag Light
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE OPERATING YOUR SOLAR LIGHT.
SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
The product is designed as a stand-alone flag-light which automatically illuminates once the ambient light is dark enough. It is completely solar powered and installed in position where the solar panel will receive maximum sun per day. It’s energy-saving, auto switches on/off and is has an appealing design.
The unit has a single spotlight with 12 super bright LED’s. Lithium rechargeable battery which is easily replaceable. The unit is easily installed and widely used in a broad range of applications.
1 --- 1 x Battery Box and integrated solar panel
2 ---1 x LED lamp fitting
3 --- 1 x lamp fitting for pole
INSTALLATION OF THE BATTERY BOX AND SOLAR PANEL
- Choose a place to situate the unit where there is abundant sunshine during the day.
- Any cover or shade on the panel will affect its performance to charge the battery resulting in a shorter run time of the light during the night.
- The solar panel is adjustable, 45 degrees is the best setting. The selected location should not be near a night time light source like a porch or street light. If the panel receives light on it at any time it will not allow the automatic day/night sensor to turn the light on.
INSTALLATION OF LIGHT
- The light heads can be spiked into soft ground.
After installation, connect wire and switch ON the unit on the battery box. The light will automatically be operational when the panel detects that it’s dark enough.
NOTES AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- If there is not enough sunlight on the solar panel, the unit may not charge, please ensure that the unit is placed in a position where there is at least 5 hours of sunlight a day.
- If there is too much ambient light, the unit will not activate as it will assume that it is not dark enough.
- Please keep the solar panel clean by wiping it once every few months with a damp cloth or paper towel. Don’t use strong detergents or acid based cleaners.
- Rainy and cloudy conditions over continuous days will also affect the charging ability of the light.
- Batteries should not be stored unless fully charged. Storing a battery on an empty charge will destroy it. If you are going to turn the unit off for a long period of time, please charge the unit for about 20 hours and then turn the switch off.
If the battery begins to illuminate dimly or for short durations of time and you know that it has had sufficient sunlight on the panel in order to charge, you should replace the battery in the following way:
- Take off the battery cover on the back of solar unit and take off the old battery.
- Replace the new battery and remount the unit.
1. Be sure that battery polarities are correct. Wrong polarity is dangerous.
2. Do not dispose of old battery. It should be recycled.